Thread: Help For Alice : Madness Returns

Help For Alice : Madness Returns

HI friends! Hope so you all are enjoying the game Alice: Madness returns. I am just loving this game very much and am playing it for at least two to three hours a day and just having fun. Amazing work done by the EA sports. I am just here to get some information. Is there any guide who can guide us about the locations and the hidden things? Is there some link or anything else you can provide then please help?

re: Help For Alice : Madness Returns

I am also the big fan of this game and I am also loving it just like anything and just love to play it. I am getting more and more interested in it. I don’t believe you should use some guide or other thinks in the games. Then who you would be entertained? You should play without the guide as you will get more challenges and many more things you will come to know as an when you are playing the game. But still you want then you can refer them

Yes I also completely agree with you that you should play it without following some guide because this maintains some kind of suspense and this also increases your interest in the game. So you should play it raw. But still you want than there are some web sites which will help you out to play the game. There are also many game play videos available you can search it on the net and you can then play the game.

Yes there are many web sites which will provide you the guide I am using it and I am currently playing it by taking their reference. And its too much amazing when you know where are the hidden things and how you can get access to it and then use it. The guides help you to concur all the difficulties that will come in the game. Only you need to do it that you need to search it on the net and read it from there

I would say that the guide you are looking for the reference is not very much specific. I have went through most of them and I dint find it too much of effective. You can also have a look. You need to refer it online because I don’t think there are pdf or doc available for the same. You can do one thing you can copy the content from the net and keep it stored on your system and then have a look. Thank you and best of luck for the game. Enjoy it!

Well I would thank to all of you who have replied to me and gave me your suggestions and many more knowledge about the same. I appreciate each and everyone’s point of view. But I am going to have a look at the guide once and find out how much effective it is. I will surely get the best content from the internet and make one pdf for it and upload it on the net so that others can get all the main content in it and can use as a reference. Thanks to all once again.