Thread: Free soundtrack for Alice: Madness Returns

Free soundtrack for Alice: Madness Returns

I am having the Alice: Madness Returns and I want to download the sound tracks regarding the same. The crisis I encompass is that there exists no site on the web which is really telling you how to obtain the soundtrack, so I would like to get help from you all people do you all know how and what shall be done regarding the same? I also visited to the EA and to Gamestops websites, but I was unable to find any information regarding the same.

Re: Free soundtrack for Alice: Madness Returns

The same is the case with me. I want the sound tracks but am able to get enough information regarding the same. So i am also asking the same question. Does anyone know what to do? And how we will get the Sound Tracks? Are they free a\or we have to pay something or other? I also googled for the same but dint find appropriate answer. And on one website I read we have to wait till September. Is this true?

Are you all using the pirated version of the game? If you are then you have to wait for someone who releases the sounds for it. And if are having the receipt then you should go through it and you will find one link over there and you would get it. On the website you need to go to alice/music. But remember when I visited the webpage was not available but I donot know the current status. So try your luck.

Yes the site is up now and you can visit it. In alice/music section I am having a problem now. When I had entered my code into it I was directly told to contact the EA sports! I am bit surprised and when I tried re-entering it it showed me that it has been already used and I cannot use it again! Again confused, what is this going on? Can anyone of you tell me what should be done and is there any other way to get it done.

Wow magic! I was able to access the EA site and when you navigate through the alice/music you need to enter the promo code. But when I did this I was notified that it is having an error. So I also retyped it and tried it again and it said that it was already used! What the hell is this? When was it used? I think I need to contact the staff over there find out the solution for the same. Does anyone know what is the case with me?

Hello friends! I also wanted the music so I went on to the website and tried to search. As you I suggested I navigated through alice/music. And I registered and enter the code and I was in. I was shocked and then I found that my caps lock was on when I entered the code. Guys this sounds idiotic but maybe we need to enter the code in this format only. You also try it may be it will work for you also. Thank you

You need to follow the following steps to get the songs.
    1. Go to the EA web site and in that go to alice/music.
    2. Create your account over there.
    3. You should enter the code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
    4. Then select download.
    And you can download the songs from there. Enjoy !