Thread: Some contents missing in Alice: Madness Returns game

Some contents missing in Alice: Madness Returns game

Hello, I recently bought Alice American McGee: Return Madness for the PC, downloadable copy and this is my only problem at the source is available until 17 June! Only available at the source, the entire collection consists of Alice, weapons of madness and pack clothes, and the innovative Alice American McGee! Get back to Wonderland and battle corruption with all the improvements of new weapons as well as six new suits collection. The new level of a quarter of the weapons of the tips the scales in favor of Alice opening a whole new level of destruction. Now, I was able to find the original Alice American McGee, but I did not see any fur clothing or weapons? How I can unlock the games or am I supposed to have those moments of release and is missing?

Re: Some contents missing in Alice: Madness Returns game

See you need to scroll down to "Download Content" which will be on the main menu and download them. I do imagine that's how it is on PC. I have Xbox 360 and thus it may not work on it. If that option isn't there, go to Equip and flip through the dresses. If you have downloaded or already present than they should be there. I hope this solve your problem. If you have any more doubts than you can ask me.

I don't know, sorry. I don't have the game yet, I'm getting it tomorrow, and if no one else answers, then I'll check it out then. You can also contact EA. I don't know what to tell you that’s because you have to play through the Vale chapter first, and then you have to play through each new chapter, and with each new chapter there are different dresses, you can access them after you have obtained it very well.

You know I bought the entire collection for PC and don't see any download option on the main menu. I just had a live IM with tech support at Origin (hxxp: store. origin. com/store/ea/home/). And they are looking into the issue. I recommend you guys also submit a ticket (at hxxp: help. origin. com/app/ask) so EA knows this is a big issue for PC gamers who purchased the complete collection. I hope this helps.

Well you know I had the similar difficulty. I thought I didn't have access to the DLC. I posted this in another thread and I would link to it but since my post count is too low to provide a link to the other thread on this forum I'll paste my response below. It seems to be an issue with the mouse pointer not registering with the left and right arrow under Dresses and Weapon, thus causing one to think that there's nothing there, where in fact, there is!

I struggled a bit to realize that our DLC is included. From the main menu, click "Equip" in the lower right corner. You will see a category of clothing and weapons. The confusing part for me was when I was clicking left or right on clothes nothing was changing! I thought maybe I had no clothes DLC after all. However, I noticed that you have to click very accurately on the left or right. That is, you have to use the tip of your mouse and click on the tip of the left or right I realized that no "record" when you click on the volume / body left or right arrow. Maybe this topic by clicking it just me, but nevertheless "Computer" is where your stuff DLC. Same problem applies to guns. Make sure you click exactly on the tip of the arrow to scroll through weapons.