Thread: Who started the fire in Alice: Madness Returns?

Who started the fire in Alice: Madness Returns?

This is the fundamental question of all. Who started the fire? My opinion has to be Lewis Carroll / Charles Dodgson, which I originally intended to kill Alice, along with his entire family because of their paranoia or something. Or it could be someone other than parents or Sister Alice knew that the waste and wanted them dead for some reason. What you guys think on it? Please share your all knowledgeable views with me thank you.

Re: Who started the fire in Alice: Madness Returns?

What if the endgame does not directly reveal the culprit, but hints that there would be rebuilt after winning the game, with the other stuff that comes with the game (book cases and other things) and the actual events in the story? No, forget I said that. That does not fit well unless you spent a little over two years working on it. Or something likes it. I like things that make me think and feel. So I guess if Alice does not end up making me feel the wrath.

I do not be acquainted with; I'm extremely excited regarding the crazy kids and teens, among many other things. But we are all entitled to our own opinions. Yours are still hate. A hate fun, indeed. I just hope they do not go super-conventional. That probably will. With five years of age playing, because "grew up with it since the first came out." Humans are pathetic. I am no exception (except in the event thingies), but humans are pathetic.

It will become mainstream and then everyone who loved Transformers since the film came to say the same about Alice. Or worse, they are saying about Alice in reference to Burton's film. I liked Burton's movie, the story was not that good but I loved the Red Queen, his twisted sense of humor and how did your area. As for the fire, I still think Dina [her cat] is responsible. I sure hope it is revealed that it was an accident at the end, emphasizing the fact that life is as uncertain as it can be.

What I'm afraid of is that because the mainstream-ness, is that all the subtle symbolism will disappear, and the game will be extremely literal in their events. I mean, I'm seeing new fans, one of my friends, play through the game, and while talking to them about how I liked how different each character represented a different part of the psyche of Alice, who kind of scare, he type of bad out at what time he proverb that. I was surprised minorly in the fact that they had picked on her, something that was quick on the ball to do.

it seems that we are running here besides Alice suspects the same or maybe a supernatural appearance that perhaps this wonderland is "real" in some way even if it is true that the same Alice. Let me explain why. Maybe your Tulpa / Alice thought forms that can sometimes manifest in reality or maybe it's possible that Alice is not even a human being, but perhaps Changeling time the queen of hearts is actually the real Alice was stolen while Alice is played as it was replaced (and perhaps Changeling theory implausible, but if the game has to Faerie feel to it.).

I think it would be similar to GoW 3, where Athena, who also guides you through the game, also revealed that the real villain that handling all the time. I think we got a new trope here called "Big Bad Guide." Although it would be possible, but as we know from the intro that was a cat who started the fire. It also appears that the Cheshire cat knew from the beginning that the Queen was the other half of Alice, but did not bother to tell that until the last minute. Of course, there is always something that smile untrusted.