Thread: Alice Madness Returns Crashes on Playstation 3

Alice Madness Returns Crashes on Playstation 3

I am having bit knowledge about the Alice: Madness returns and I have seen that many of the players complain that the game freezes when they play it. So I have made this thread so that you all can post the here how to prevent from getting freezed and all that related stuff. So common experts post here some things and help the people to enjoy the game.

Re: Alice Madness Returns Crashes on Playstation 3

I think the game gets freezed and crashes because you don’t have the proper configuration. The configuration you should have for the Alice: Madness Returns is as follows:
    You should have Windows XP SP3, Vista or Windows 7 as your OS, Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 1.6 GHz as your processor, atleast 2GB of RAM, you should have 8.5 GB free in your HDD, 256 MB graphics, DirectX 9 sound card.

If your Alice Madness Returns Freezes on Xbox 360 then you should do the following things because I had this issue and have fixed it up. This happens because you must have installed the Alice Madness Returns on your HDD of your console. Instead of this you should try running your game off the disc to solve this problem. I am telling this because I am I have tried this things and it worked for me.

Hello friends I having the PS3 and Alice Madness Returns Crashes on it. The exact thing that happens is as follows. When I am starting the game on the PS3, then a black screen appears and it just gets stopped over there. I waited to see if something happens but nothing is happening and it has just got freeze over there. It dies completely and then I have to manually turn off my PS3 to restore it. So can any one suggest what shall be done over here?

To solve your problem I have a solution may it will help you try it out. You should have the latest firmware installed. Because the problem may be occurring due to the firmware clash. You should also have the updated computer PS 3 entertainment system. Also check the version you may be having. This you will find it in. settings/system information. Check all this because you may be having the problem because of this.

I have solved this problem by doing the following things. You can create the new account i.e the user account. This can be done in the following ways.
    1. push the PS button the organizer to go in the PLAYSTATION 3 XBM (XrossMediaBar).
    2. choose the Users tab.
    3. choose Create a New User Account and push the X button.
    4. Fill in the name for the account
    5. login to the new user account
    6. Then load the game

Thank you very much, to all those who have replied to the thread I have posted in. I was not having much knowledge about the following things and I think I had enough of those. I did know the problem but not the cause and solution to it, but you all have done a brilliant job by giving such useful knowledge. I am looking for more so that the readers can get their problem solved by referring this post.