Thread: All levels of Angry bird reset to beginning after restarting Chrome

All levels of Angry bird reset to beginning after restarting Chrome

I have installed google chrome in my computer, and played the angry birds on it. and the problem I face is every time when I start the game it always starts from the beginning, which means that I have to start the entire game from the beginning. I have tried using anti-virus thinking that there might be any sort of virus or something like that, but it did not work for me. I am not able to figure out what the problem is?

re: All levels of Angry bird reset to beginning after restarting Chrome

Even I am facing the same problem. Whenever I start my system and start playing the game, I see that it always begins from the starting level, which means that all the levels that I had progressed will be unsaved. So every time I have to start the new game, which is making me irritating. I am also not able to find any solution by which I can save the game if it gets unsaved.

If you are using Google Chrome, and playing the game on it then, you can do 1 thing by which you can unlock all the levels of Angry Birds. Just copy paste the following code of lines in to the address bar of the browser:
    javascript: var i = 0; while (i<=69) { localStorage.setItem(‘level_star_’+i,’3′); i++; } window.location.reload();
    Make sure that, when you paste this code in the address bar you are on the same webpage.

You can set the clear private data option when exiting the browser. Or else you can make it to clear all the history, and make it to remember. You can find it from the tools and then, select the privacy tab from the option menu and select the never remember the history and also make to remember delete cookies and also clear your recent history. This will not save any of the existing cookies and histories.