Thread: How to do manually save into Alice: Madness Returns?

How to do manually save into Alice: Madness Returns?

I have installed Alice: Madness Returns on the computer of mine. Well i am looking to have an option which can be used to save the Alice: Madness Returns on the computer of mine. I have gone through the settings into the data but i was unable to figure out anything. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to meet the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to do manually save into Alice: Madness Returns?

Well looking at the situation i let you know that you will not have any option like autosave while playing the game. However i let you know that you will have the checkpoints in the game where you will have the auto saving of the game. So you need to reach towards the checkpoint which would help you out to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that information which i have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

Well thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. I have figured out the thing which you have mentioned over here. Well i wanted to know how can i go back to the memory which i have missed in this particular game? I tried lots of stuff but i am unable to figure out the root cause of the problem. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of yours.

admaris Guest

I let you know you know something which would be useful to make the thing working. As you completed the game you will be able to relay the level and select the which sections of the cheater which you wanted to play the game. Also you can use the different dresses while playing the each section of the game. So you can move to the level which you completed in this particular game.

According to me it could be a kind of the step back because this particular game is having the feature of the Manual and Quick save in the game. However it could not be kind of Automatic. However the Madness Returns is going to have the Automatic Save and it should be occur quite slow while playing the game. however I appreciate the thing which lets you to begin the whole game again on the system of yours.

I think there is something wrong with the game itself. I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether you are getting issue while playing the game. If there is no change in the situation then I am suspecting there could be the bug issue. So I suggest you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. The developer would fix the bug issue and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.