Thread: AMD HD issue on Alice: Madness Returns

AMD HD issue on Alice: Madness Returns

Well i have installed Alice: Madness Returns on the computer of mine. I have noticed that the AMA HD which released is coming with the EA AMR complete issue. I am looking for AMA as for the first 3D immersive games which i have ever played. Let me know if you are having any idea regarding the availability of the separate packages? Please post your speculation as early as possible to fix the matter of mine.

Re: AMD HD issue on Alice: Madness Returns

As far as i know the very first game is not having the physical copy. If you are looking to have the thing then you have to download the entire copy of the game. Well however i am not sure i could be wrong in this particular matter. If you are having the download copy then i let you know that you will get the code from the AMR box itself. So you should consider the thing which i have mentioned over here in this particular thread.

The Physical box is contain the Alice Store leaflet. In the PS3 and Xbox games the download code is available at the backside. I am able to see something shining when i was unboxed the PC version of the game. But still i am not sure about the thing which i have mentioned over here. So let me know whether the thing which i have mentioned over here correct or not. I am waiting for the reply on this particular matter.

Well according to me PS3 and the Xbox version of the game is updated into the HD. I think it would be batter thing in the game. The EA download is coming with AMA HD. Xbox as well as PSN are having different kind of the purchase available. So i am wondering that there would be sellable PC version of the game really soon in the market. I think they are going to deal with EA classic service for marketing.

I am waiting for the initial game data which can be install on the system of mine. Claim code is prompting that you have to select the options into the game menu and simply select the claim code from the storgae. The original alice seems to be having some files on the dis. Also you can download the game from the main menu of the AMR. So you need to have the AMR game disc to continue the playing of the game.

The original logo did not seems to appear. I have noticed that the menu are having 4:3 aspect ratio with the new boarders. Ploygon seems to be same however texture seems to be improved in the game. Also cutscene is having the grainy look in the game. This particular game is having wide screen ratio it is not appearing stretched at all. You will really appreciate the difference in the game.