Thread: Alice Madness Returns Surround Display Tweak – 3D

Alice Madness Returns Surround Display Tweak – 3D

I hope you all have read the title properly. Can you all please suggest me what is the problem because I have noticed that in some stages there has been some problem with the display? So that’s what I am saying here. The menu’s does appear squashed in the center so that’s the problem, can you all please suggest me some solutions for the problem. I am here to seek some help from you all sure I am sure you will be able to do that and thanks in advance.

Re: Alice Madness Returns Surround Display Tweak – 3D

Sounds as a graphic card problem, so the effective solution for the problem is updating the drivers of the graphic that will be the most effective solution for you. so that’s the perfect solution that I have got for you, the display issues are mostly related to the game and if you are not having a effective graphic card for your system, then let me tell you will not be able to get the desired 3D effects that you normally get for the game. So do as what I am saying here. Hope that was beneficial for you.

Let me tell you that I have already updated all the drivers of the graphic card and also I have made sure that I am having the effective graphic card for my system. please do not remind me of that I am a descent techie and I am quite aware of that, I think the problem is something different here mostly it will be related to the game itself, so that’s why I want to know if there is someone here who has faced the similar issue like these? If yes then please do notify me about the same.

See giving the solutions is our priority. Now if updating the drivers of the graphic card does not help, then have you tried uninstalling the driver of the graphic and switching to the new version of driver for the graphic card. Belive me that is also the most effective solution that you should try. I think that’s worth having a look at, so do accordingly and loet me know if you can work on it. also do not forget to set all the necessary settings of the graphic card properly. That will solve the problem for you. so I hope I have answered out all the answers of your questions, quite sure that it will be of great help for you.

Well I have a definite solution for you. do ensure that you give a try for the same. So here goes the solution for you, see what you have to do is first go to the location that has been specified below
    \Documents\My Games\Alice Madness Returns\AliceGame\Config\AliceEngine. Ini
    After going there change the desired resolution. The desired resolution would be
    ResX=6000
    ResY=1080
    Upon that I would also like to suggest some few suggestions for you see one of them is do the small tweaking like
    MaxSmoothedFrameRate=60
    UseVsync=False
    Even that will be effective for you to make the necessary changes in it.

Ok sure I will make that and will inform you about it as soon as possible. I am sure that the suggestions will be very much beneficial for me. so that’s what I think. Well a lot of things to do before I get started with the solutions I will wrap up that first then sit with the suggestions of yours, I will let you know if the solution did work for me or not. Again thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have taken over here to solve my issue.