Thread: Alice Madness Returns Freezes on Xbox 360

Alice Madness Returns Freezes on Xbox 360

Well I am having some problem with the xbox 360? Well In the Xbox 360 I am not able to play the game properly at all, so tell me what should I do in situations like these? Well the problem is that my game does gets crashed In the middle even after playing it in the Xbox 360. So suggest me some solutions for the problem, I really need some desperate solution for the problem. So I am quite sure that you will help me in the process. So please do reply ok. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Alice Madness Returns Freezes on Xbox 360

See these type of problem normally occurs when you had stored the game in the hard drive of the console and then if you try to run it then it will surely give you problems like these. So that’s what the problem is so in order to counter attack the problem you will have to wait and try running the game off disc see if that solves the issue or not. I am quite sure that you will like this application. so do work on the same and let me know if you have got the problem solved. I am sure you will do.

I think so that’s the perfect solution for you. Running the game off disc is a good option storage issues have been quite noticed in consoles especially like xbox 360, so that’s the problem. Well the only additional suggestion that I can give you as of now is that check out for the FAT format, which format is supported by the console and if the game format is not supported in the console then it can give problems like these. So better be aware of the problems and this is the suggestion that I am giving you right now. Do work on it and let me know if that was useful for you.

Why don’t you have a chat with the manufactures about the problem like these and I am sure that they will be able to get a way out of it. Since the game is new and the problems like these are common. So the solutions for the problem are better known to them. However the above given solution is the best one you can definitely have a look at it. so go ahead and work on it. quite sure that you will be able to get the solutions from it. so that’s what I am saying here.

Thanks a lot for the solution. You will not imagine that solution worked for me. oh my god I am so happy about it. thanks a lot for the solution. Wow!! I am really felling happy about it. so thanks a ton for the same. Appreciate the efforts that you have taken over the issue and getting me the solutions so thanks a lot again for the solutions. Appreciate your efforts that you have taken over here to solve the issue.