Thread: Downlodable mods for Alice: Madness Returns

Downlodable mods for Alice: Madness Returns

I have installed Alice: Madness Returns on the computer of mine. Well i loved the look and feel of this particular game. I wanted whether there is a downloadable mods which i can install on the game. Let me know if you are aware of anything regrading the downloadable mods in the game. I am waiting for prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Downlodable mods for Alice: Madness Returns

I have got the downlaodable mods and i have installed in the game. After installing the same i have noticed that the Alice having more human in her rage as it was before. However i am unable to understood why the Alice is not having any wicked grin or her face then original rage. I want that grin on the face of the Alice. So let me know if you have got the grin on the face of Alice. Also let me know if you are having any mod in the game.

admaris Guest

I am suggesting following steps which you can try to place the mods in the game.
    • You have to go for Program Files and go for EA Games and then go for American McGee's Alice and click on the Base.
    • Now you have to go for pak1_large.pk3 and then go for Modles. Now you have to delete all the Alice's image files .
    • Finally you need to drag and drop all the images which you have created and into the Alice folder and see whether it is working or not.

I am not familiar with the .pak content at all. However you have to replace the original textures into the game. I think it would be quite easy to do all these stuff to get the desire result in the game. Also you have to wrap the shorter so that it would not be failing edge of the skit of her. After using the mods the Alice becomes more cooler in the game. So you should use the mods in the game and let me know whether there is any possible solution to fix the matter.

In order to get the requirement of yours i recommend that you have to get something which would let you to convert the thing into tga files. After that you can open the tga file into the program like Adobe Photoshop. You can get the converter program for tga file from the internet. I am not sure about thing which i have mentioned over here but you should try the same and let me know whether it is helpful to you or not.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solutions are working or not. If there is no difference in the situation then i recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and request for the thing which you are looking for. I am sure that the developer would take positive action if there lots of request from the gamers. I am hoping that the developer would help you out to get the requirement of yours.