Thread: Alice: Madness Returns is having FPS lag

Alice: Madness Returns is having FPS lag

Recently i have purchased Alice: Madness Returns and installed the same. After playing the game for several minute i have noticed that the FPS is seems to be capped at 31. Let me know why i am getting above mentioned issue on the computer of mine. Do you having the same problem like me? Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Alice: Madness Returns is having FPS lag

In order to fix the matter of yours i wanted to know the answers of the below mentioned questions. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? Do you have updated all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? Also let me know if you are having any additional information to share the root cause of the problem.

I have also faced the problem which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. I recommend that you have to disable the Vertical Sync in the game. Why i am suggesting because it locks the FPS to 30. Also i recommend that you can use the Control V sync program in this particular matter. So you should try the thing which i have mentioned over here to fix the matter of yours.

Looking at the situation which i have mentioned over here i am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to move to the following location.
    • Code:
      C:\users\*your login name*\My Documnets\My Games\Alice Madness Returns\AliceGame\Config
    • Now you have to launch the AliceEngine.ini file into the notepad.
    • You have to search for the following line
    • Code:
      MaxSmoothedFrameRate=31

Now you have to set the value according to requirement of yours.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that there is an issue associated with the graphic card drivers. Well I recommend that you should visit official website of the graphic card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers. You should download and install the drivers on the computer of yours. after installing the latest version of the drivers on the computer you have to reboot the computer and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

I am suspecting that there is something wrong with the game which you have installed. Well I recommend that you should reinstall the entire game on the computer of yours. You should uninstall the entire game and reboot the computer of yours and then you need to install the game on the computer of yours. once you have competed with the installation process you should try to play the game and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

Bug issue is seems to be common as far as video games are concerned. Well i am also doubting that this particular video game might have the bug issue. I let you know that you have to contact the developer of the game and simply file a bug report to them. The bug report off yours should contain the information which is associated with the problem which you are getting and the computer configuration. You need to wait till the bug gets fixed and patch has been released.