Thread: Alice: Madness Returns unable to access DLC

Alice: Madness Returns unable to access DLC

I have pre orderd the Alice: Madness Returns from Origin. I have installed the game on the computer of mine. I have noticed that i cant access the dresses as well as weapons in the game. I am unable to figure out whether there is an issue with the computer or the game itself. Let me know if you are having specific solution to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Alice: Madness Returns unable to access DLC

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem i wanted to know the answers of the below mentioned questions. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? You should also see that you have installed the proper version of graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. So answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that i can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter.

Looking at the situation i am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should launch the game on the computer of yours.
    • Now you have to search for the Equip button which is located at the lower right side corner of the screen.
    • Now click on the same and choose the dress according to requirement of yours.

In this particular situation i am suspecting that you have not install the DLC properly. Well i recommend that you should reinstall the DLC on the computer of yours. First of all you should uninstall the DLC from the system of yours then you need to visit the official website and download the DLC on the computer of yours. After finishing with the downloading process you should install the DLC on the computer of yours.

Do you have updated all the necessary drivers on the computer? If your answer is no then i let you know that you have to visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and install the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer. After installing the drivers you have to restart the computer of yours. Also you have to install the latest version of the DirectX on the computer and see whether it is helpful to you or not.

I am suspecting that there is a bug issue into the DLC which you have installed on the computer. Well i recommend that you have to contact the developer of the game and simply file a bug report to them. You should mentioned the information which is associated with the computer configuration and the problem which you are getting. I am hoping that the developer would fix the bug and release the patch which you can use to fix the matter of yours.