Thread: Alice Madness Returns game crashes Hatter Domain, right after first pig snout

Alice Madness Returns game crashes Hatter Domain, right after first pig snout

I have noticed this problem quite commonly. So that’s why I thought of reporting this problem to you all. so that’s why I am suggesting you to have a look at it. I hope you all will also look at the same, well I got the Alice.Madness.Returns-SKIDROW game from a trusted link and after first pig snout the game does gets crashed, got a big problem and need a immediate fix for this. I hope some solution will come up soon for this problem, since it seems to me as a kind of bug and all, so that’s why I am seeking some help from you all, I hope everybody is listening to me here. Please do throw some suggestions here.

Re: Alice Madness Returns game crashes Hatter Domain, right after first pig snout

The same is the case here as well but one thing that I have noticed here is that with the ati graphic card it does gets crashed frequently. If I get switched to the nvidia cards then it does not give me the problem, well the problem is not in that level as the above user has said but it is a random crash, so I thought of sharing this information with you all. I don’t know whether this information is going to help someone or not but still I will continue to give some help from my side and contribute well for this thread.

Re: Alice Madness Returns game crashes Hatter Domain, right after first pig snout

See for the crashing problem the only solution that I recommend is of updating the drivers of the graphic card. That will be the perfect solution for the problem. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you have got the necessary information on the same. Do update the drivers of the necessary graphic card and I think that will be the perfect solution for your problem. So do follow the steps that I have given over here and I am sure that will be the perfect solution for the same.

See playing any pirated game will give you that problem only so better you stay away from that go and get the game downloaded from EA stores itself and you will get the necessary information form there only. So hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here, work on the suggestions that I have given here and get a good game first then think of commenting on such type of problem. So hope yo uahve understood the point that I am trying to make here.

Well definitely seem to be a graphic card issue. I think that’s the problem so no use working on the different solutions. See if your graphic card is updated then better switch to the previous version of the driver and see if that solves the problem, many cases have been noticed where the problem is indeed with the graphic card only so I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here, better try that suggestions as well. So work on it. quite sure that it will b of good help for you.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here, so thanks a ton for that, I will surely have a look at the suggestions, so thanks a ton for the same. Appreciate that you did have a look at the problem and that did contribute a lot for all the suggestions that you have given over here, so appreciate your efforts that you have taken over here to solve out the issue.