Thread: Alice Madness Returns game crashes after first level

Alice Madness Returns game crashes after first level

I hope you all have read the title properly and after having read the title properly, I am sure that you have got the problem that I am facing here. I have noticed that after every first level the game s crashed and I am not able to go to the second level to check out the next level, so that’s what I am saying here. Did anyone here have encountered the same problem earlier? If yes then do let me know about it as well, so I will also be getting a good knowledge on the same. So suggest some good solutions for the problem, do reply as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions.

Re: Alice Madness Returns game crashes after first level

Is it? I mean I am hearing for the first time, I have heard of game crashes but not after level 1, random crashes is understandable but not the game crash in level 1 itself, unable to find any solution for the same, so what I would suggest you is that uninstall the game and then install the game again, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you have got the necessary information on the same, I think that’s the perfect solution for you.

See this kind of problem does occur when you have the problem with the game itself, so that’s what I am saying here. If you get the game from any unofficial links then this can be a problem that you will get to see, so better to avoid such type of problems and get a original game from the EA stores or from buying the DVD of the game so that’s the two suggestions that you should try and work on it accordingly, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Thanks for the necessary suggestions that you ahve given here for the game, so that’s what I am saying here. Well I am thinking that with the game and with the necessary suggestions that you have given here I am thinking of completely uninstalling the game and then reinstalling the game again, so that’s what I am saying here. However are you sure that by doing that will not be able to get to see problems like these? If you can specify me about that then I am very much ready to listen to you all and make the necessary changes.

See you don’t have any other option here, one is the uninstalling and reinstalling the game again that’s it, you are left with no other option else, so better ti stick with the original one. in fact if you are getting to see problems like these then why are you sticking with the pirate bay version go and get the original version of the game. That will be of good help for you and it will be beneficial for you.