Thread: Alice Madness Returns crashes randomly

Alice Madness Returns crashes randomly

Just to inform you all that the game is getting crashed continuously in my xBox 360, I brought this game with the anticipation that it will run smoothly, in every level it gets crashed. So that’s what the problem is, can you all please suggest me some important steps that I need to work on, so that will give me a solution for the problem. Unveiling some of the secrets is such a nice option here, so that’s why I am looking for the solutions, then please do reply on the same. I am waiting for the solutions from you all.

Re: Alice Madness Returns crashes randomly

Ok if it is giving you some problem with the crashes then it is better to try out with the uninstalling of the game and then start it again, see what I am saying here is that if you have stored the game in the hard drive of your console then you will be able to come across many freezes, just try to run the game off the disc and then see if that solves out the issue for you, so do look out for the same here and let me know whether that solves the issues or not. Just a temporary solution from my side for you, do let me know if that works or not.

Well I am also one of the user who has got various problems with the game the thing is that I am not able to run it completely in my system, even in my case the game crashes a lot and seriously there is nothing that I can do about the game, so that’s why I am asking some help from your side, so that is what I expect from you all. I am sure you will be having some solutions for this problem because the day from when I had brought this game my system is not responding well to it, it is really disappointing to be in a situation like these so hope you all will sort out the issue for me, do reply to me accordingly.

May be some issue with the graphic card, so have you checked the graphic card properly, if possible if ou are having the latest drivers for the graphic then do one thing uninstall the graphic card and then reinstall the previous version of the drivers of the graphic card and see if that solves the problem for you, sometimes reinstalling the previous version of the drivers can solve the problem, it has solved many of the problem, the same suggestions goes for you as well, do try it and let me know if that was of ny use for you.

Uninstalling the game and installing the whole game again sounds to me as a good option for you, so do give a try for the same and hence that’s what I think would be the perfect solution for you, so do as what I am saying here and let me know if this simple solution does the trick for you. system compatibility can also be a issue here. So you will have to take care of that and keep in mind that the system requirement should be satisfied before starting with the game, anyways this is the point that I have to make here and hope that works for you.

Hey thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given over here, well as such my system is completely updated and I think that should not be the issue here, trying with the previous version driver for the graphic card definitely sounds new to me. Worth having a try for the same and lets see if that solves the issues or not. Thats what i am saying here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same.