Thread: Alice Madness Returns error "GLIsRunning == 0"

Alice Madness Returns error "GLIsRunning == 0"

What kind of error is this? I mean do anyone here have come across this strange kind of error ever? Since this is really a very problematic situation for me. so that’s why I am asking you all. Anyone having any idea why do we get this kid of error? Please suggest me some important solutions for the same since this is a very important for me because of this error I am not able to play the game at all, so do suggest me some immediate solutions for that and it will be very much helpful for me. so please do provide some suggestions as of now.

Re: Alice Madness Returns error "GLIsRunning == 0"

This error normally occurs when you get the downloadable link from the sites such as pirate bay. You will get to see problems like these from that sits only, so better if you have downloaded the game from there then do uninstall it and check out for some original games from the ea online store and you will get the necessary downloadable games from there itself. otherwise you can order it online as well, so do that as well. Hope it helps you in solving the problem. I am sure it will be the solution for the problem.

Well as such you cannot do much about it rather that using a simple uninstalling and minstalling the game again and check out if that is solving the issue for you. see this is a very strange kind of problem which I have read it for the first time and hence what I am saying here is that you do have a check about it and then inform me accordingly on that as well, I don’t know what exactly is causing the problem but better to uninstall and reinstall the game, so check out for that option as well and let me know if that works or not.

You were correct actually I had the game downloaded from the pirate bay itself, so will that be a reason for this error? If yes then I will better switch for some other sources, well I just downloaded the game because I wanted to have a glimpse of the game and then switch on the original one but with the error I am not able to play the game at all, so that’s what it is frustrating me, I would be happy if you all can give me more solutions on it. I will be happy to hear it from you all.

Yes I will say that pirate bay is the primary reason why you were not able to play the game properly. Yes as far as the temporary solution is concerned you need to uninstall and reinstall the game back and check if the game is giving you some issues. So do let me know what are you going do regarding the game, your answers will be much appreciated.