Thread: Will NBA 2K12 game be available on Steam?

Will NBA 2K12 game be available on Steam?

So that’s the question that I am asking with you all. now can you all please tell me if the game will be available in the steam or not, please do tell me soemthig about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all. I have a steam account and I want to make optimum use of the steam for this game, so that’s the reason why I am opting for this game, so please anyone tell me if the game is available for the steam? Let me know about it.

Re: Will NBA 2K12 game be available on Steam?

I have been hearing that the game will surely be made available on the steam that’s for sure but don’t know when, we will have to wait for the official confirmation from the developers of the game so that’s what I am hoping for. Even I am waiting desperately for the game to come in steam.

Why don’t you have a chat with the developers about the same I think they will be having a better knowledge of the game is actually available in steam or not. So that’s what I am saying here.

I just had a look at the twitter post of some of the developers of the game they have said that the game will be made available in the steam by this week or by next week that’s it. so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all did get necessary information about the same, so anything else that you need to know about the game, then do let me know about it as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. so hope all the answers have been answered out.

Ok thanks for letting me know about the same, I am glad that developers have made a point to make this game available on the steam, so that’s a good job I feel. that’s what I want to say here.