Thread: Alice Madness Returns error "This software has been modified or tampered with" fix

Alice Madness Returns error "This software has been modified or tampered with" fix

I need a fix for this problem so for that I need a help from you all, when I installed this game in my system it ran perfectly well. Other day when I get stated with the game it gave me an error saying that the software has been modified or tampered with. I mean I cannot understand from where this kind of error’s pop up I need an explanation for that, so I hope you will be able to give me an explanation on the same. So that’s why I am asking you all to suggest me something on these, if anyone has got the same problem or got a fix for the problem then please do notify the same for me as well, I am waiting for the suggestions from you all, so please do reply accordingly.

Re: Alice Madness Returns error "This software has been modified or tampered with" fix

Ok depends on the installation of the game. It seems that the game has given some problem with the installation and hence you get to see such kind of such of issues. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. Sometimes it does happen that one or two files might have missed out and hence it is better to uninstall the game and then try install the game again, so better look out for that option as that seems to be a good solution at this part of the stage, so do work on it accordingly and let me know if that gives you a way out of the problem.

Re: Alice Madness Returns error "This software has been modified or tampered with" fix

EA people have launched their online stores named Origin and hence with the stores it makes a game be embedded to said platform. So that’s what the problem is and hence what I am saying is that with the said platform there must be some limitation, so that’s what is causing the said problem, so in this situation it is better to have a talk with the dealers regarding the said problem and possibly they will have some way out for that problem, so do try it and let me know if it works for you.

I would advise you to have a check on the console that you are playing, see whether the game is supporting the console just read out the system requirements of the game and you will get the necessary information on the same, so do have a look at it as well. That’s what I am saying here and hence I think that’s the necessary suggestion for you, if you are using the pc version then do upgrade the configuration if you are having a very old configuration. So that’s the advice for you. Hope you liked it.

Just check if you are using the multi6.cracked version or the THETA version of the game, if you have checked it then better do have a look at the same. See if you are using these versions then there might be a possibility that the game might be not run properly, because all these games do come from the sources such as pirate bay who do not guarantee any quality of the game so better stay away from such kind of stuffs, so hope that was enough for you.

Ok I will have to look for that then, I did get a downloadable link for the game in an webpage and so I removed it accordingly and hence that’s what I am feared of. I will make sure that I uninstall iut and then install the game again, lets see if I will be able to get some solutions out of it. hoping for the best. Thanks a lot for all the solutions that you ahev given over here appreciate that you have contributed well for the same.

Ok I found a solution about this tampered with the game files thingy. Just run your AliceMadnessReturns.exe as Administator and that should do it. I haven't crashed for like an hour after. Hope this one helps.

angry Re: Alice Madness Returns error "This software has been modified or tampered with" fix

well ive played it eve after it gave me this software tampering error. it gave me this error a few times but yeah like they said just change the compatability to administrator then the error will go away only prob i got still is the the close error with the game. the game has stop working error.