Thread: Unable to get Alice: Madness Returns into the My Games list

Unable to get Alice: Madness Returns into the My Games list

I have purchased Alice: Madness returns. I have found that the game is not showing up into the my games list. I have already this particular issue with the Dead Space 2. I have got the email which is stating that the game has been released. Let me know why this particular issue is being happening. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to get Alice: Madness Returns into the My Games list

Looking at the matter i am assuming that the EA games is supposed to launch the newly origin service which would become the counter part to the Steam. Or it could be possible that the game would be released the on the Steam itself. I think i am going to buy the Steam version of this particular game. But still there is no announcement from the develoepr of the game. We need to wait for the announcement from the develoepr of the game.

I am unable to figure out why EA games are wanted to have the service which look likes Steam. I really wanted to play this particular game but i don't want to go away from the Steam. Why because it is really comfortable with the service. I have noticed that there EA people are screw over the digital download service before the origin. I am hoping that the EA would release the steam version of this particular game as early as possible.

Well according to me the game is available on the Origin. I have noticed any issue with EA downloader. I have purchased the game from the Origin and i have not found any issue while playing this particular game. So i recommend that you should get the game from the origin i am hoping that you will not have any issue while playing this particular game. I am hoping that the there would be no issue while playing the game.

I am also wanted to but the Steam version of this particular game. I am really not interested to have the game from the Origin. Also there is no meaning to have the retail version of the the game because it don't include the Alice 1 and respected bonuses. If the game is not show up on the Steam then i recommend that you should go for the PS3 version of the game because it comes with all the bonuses in the game.

I wanted to thanks to all the gamers who have provided answers over here in this particular thread. Well i have downloaded the game from the Origin and i have played the game without having any issue. So according to me there is no issue after getting from the game Origin. Anyway i wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. Thanks again for replying with the solution.