Thread: Glitches while playing the Alice Madness returns game

Glitches while playing the Alice Madness returns game

Hey guys I recently started up playing the Alice Madness returns game. While playing the game, I came across this particular glitch in the very start of the game. Already spend more then hour in this thing, but unable to get past it. I am on the level called "Pandemonium” where after talking to the elder troll and after Alice hopping inside the mining cart, everything seems to have got stuck. The game is stuck but I am able to hear the background music. This thing is really irritating me, please help me get out of this issue.

Re: Glitches while playing the Alice Madness returns game

According to me some files are missing from the game which you have installed in your system. So, the only solution for this problem is to uninstall the current games files from your system and then reinstall the Alice Madness returns game again in your system. Remember to remove all the related files at the time of uninstallation. You can use any third party software to do the same.This time make sure that while installing the files you are not getting any installation error message and you have properly installed all the files in your system, without facing any issue. Restart your system once you done with the installation

The problem can also occur if your System files are not updated. I am saying this because, the game is pretty much new and will be requiring many new features and components to play it smoothly. So make sure that you have kept your system updated. If you using Windows OS in your system, then you can click on Windows Update option in the start Menu, and if you are running Mac OS then you should click on the update link on the Mac OS.

You can also face the issue, if the drivers which are installed in your system are not updated. So, I would recommend you to make sure that you have installed all the necessary updates of your drivers in your system. Specifically install the drivers update for the Graphics card which you have installed in your system. As you are facing the issue while playing the game but you are able to hear the sound, then most probably the graphic drivers won’t be updated.

I would recommend you to visit the official website of Alice Madness returns game and check out for the Minimum System requirement and the Recommended System Requirements needed to play the game. If you are not meeting this requirement, then you won’t be able to play the game smoothly in your system. You will have to perform your hardware as well as software upgradation if you are not meeting those specified requirements to play the game.

Thank you, guys for your replies. They were very helpful. I solved my issue by just updating the drivers installed in my system. But not I again got stuck in this new location in the game. I killed the cardguard and ran to get the deck of cards weapon. Then I had that talk with the Cheshire cat followed by heading towards the door. But now 1 door opened but the second one is not opening. Now I am stuck here. Does anyone know what I should do to get out of the trouble? Please help me. You help will be appreciated like always.

Hey if you really wish to get past that door, then I will suggest you to use some cheat codes for the same. I know, it is cheating and this will surely decrease all the fun while playing the game. But the choice is completely yours. You can use the code noclip inorder to pass the door. If you wish to continue playing with the cheat code, then you can or else once you have passed the door, you can deactivate the cheat code.