Thread: Need English language pack for Alice Madness Returns

Need English language pack for Alice Madness Returns

Hey everyone, I got the Alice Madness Returns game two days ago. The promotional videos and the reviews were amazing and which is why I got this game for myself. But my excitement was almost trashed when I realized that the game which I downloaded and installed in my system with windows XP OS, is in some other language, in my guess Spanish. But I wish to get it converted into English language. So I wanted to know where I can get an English language pack for the Alice Madness returns game. Please help me.

Re: Need English language pack for Alice Madness Returns

I also faced the same query and unknowingly I had downloaded and installed the French version of the game. I had downloaded the wrong file from any random sites. So in order to solve the issue, I visited the official website of Alice Madness returns games, and downloaded the English version of the game from there. Normally you will find an option in the site, where you can select the country and the language you wish to download the file. Once you have done so, start the download. So, if you are interested to spend some more time and your bandwidth to download the entire game again, then you can try out my suggestion.

It might be possible that you must have forgotten to choose the language in which you wanted to install the Alice Madness returns game in your system. Because, I am also playing this particular game and it was prompted to select the language in which we wish to install the game. So, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game in your system. But this time make sure that you have selected the language to be English at the time of installation. This would possible solve your issue.

I would suggest you to visit the official website of Alice Madness returns and search for the necessary language packs there. The Alice Madness returns game is a product of EA Sports, so you can also search for the same on the official website of EA Sports. If the official had made the language pack for the Alice Madness returns game, then it would be made available on their official websites also. Reply back, if you find my solution to be helpful. Happy to help!!

Hey pal, just search for English language pack for your Alice Madness returns game on Internet and you will be able to find many results, where you can get the necessary language packs which you are searching for. But make sure that you are downloading the files from some trusted website, or else you might end up downloading some corrupt installation file and end up corrupting your entire system. So, it is better if you take all the necessary precautions.

You don’t have to download some more extra files in order to change the language of your installed Alice Madness returns game. What you need to do is just change the default language which is assigned to the game. You can change the language easily by doing little modification in the registry entry files of the game. For more detailed information, I would recommend you to visit the following post; How to change the language of Alice Madness Returns game, which is already posted in the TA forum. Make sure that you are doing as mentioned.

Thank you, for the above link. It was very helpful. I did the steps mentioned in the post and edited my registry key. And now I am able to hear the game with background sounds in English. All the menus are readable and understandable as they are back to English. Thanks a lot for the help. It really saved my time. Or else I would have ended up searching for English language pack for the game and then wasting more time downloading and installing them in my system.