Thread: How is the jetpack in Duke Nukem Forever

How is the jetpack in Duke Nukem Forever

I am quite surprised that nobody here have mentioned about the jetpack in this game, so can anyone here tell me how is the jetpack in this game please do mention me about the same and I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. I am very much desperate to play this game but it don’t know where exactly can I find the perfect reviews of this game. However coming to the main topic please do give some satisfactory explanation for the same I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: How is the jetpack in Duke Nukem Forever

As such I have not yet started with the multiplayer mode and hence if I get started with it then I will surely let you know about it. Nice that you started about the topic it was something nice to hear it from you all so thanks for starting the topic. I will make sure that if I get started with the multiplayer mode gaming then I will be posting here, however I am hoping that feature would be pretty amazing, so lets think that way only.

Well you were quite correct the feature is quite amazing and imagine getting the replay feature in addition, it obviously sounds awesome. So better I would say that you get started with the playing and do buy it as soon as possible from steam or any online stores. You will easily get it from there only. Anyways the feature is quite awesome and yes it is available In the multiplayer mode only, so hope that was the perfect answer for your question. I hope you are pretty satisfied by the answer that I have given here.

Imagine getting a jetpack and what an experience would be flying with it. it is just superb believe me I got the jetpack and it so much interesting. With the jetpack we can perform various stunts and unique action skills so the entertainment is but obviously expected. So the developers have really done a great thing with the introduction of the jetpack in the game, so that’s what I am saying here. Hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Thanks for the necessary information that you have given here. i appreciate your efforts and yes i really got a positive response from everyone, so thanks a ton for that. Now reading your responses did make my excitement level double, so i am waiting for a glimpse of the game, hoping that it will be an interesting one. However if i get the game i will surely make a point to inform you all about the necessary things, so that's it from my side.

Ok before doing that make sure that you play the multiplayer mode. With the single player that is of no use at all so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here. The jetpack does not come in single player mode it only comes In the multiplayer mode, so do look out for the same. So do work on the suggestions that you have given here and appreciate that you did look at our solutions.