Thread: 15 level DLC for Duke Nukem Forever?

15 level DLC for Duke Nukem Forever?

Well i have come across a lot of people who are syaing that there are more 15 levels of the game in the dlc, so what i want is that, are these rumors or does it hold any truth? What do you all think if you have any idea then do let me know about it as soon as possible? Since I am very new here and hence I don’t know much about the game so it would be better if you can make me explain in a very simple language so that it would be better for understanding. So please do reply as soon as possible for me, I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: 15 level DLC for Duke Nukem Forever?

As such it has not been confirmed about it. I think people are referring to some kind of demo files and they are giving such kind of statements, so it is better not to listen to them at all, so that’s what I am saying here. If the 15 levels are coming for the dlc then the concerned people will make the announcements on the same, so there is nothing to discuss about it. As of now do look at the same and if we get any confirmation news then I will surely let you know about it.

No from where are these rumors coming from? I need to know about it as soon as possible. Since earlier I was not aware of that and where did the question of the existence of old dlc come to place ca anyone explain it to me, since I really did not hear it from the manufactures about the thing, so as of now the release of the dlc has not yet been thought by the developers. So better do not think about the idea. It is better to avoid such kind of rumors as it is of no use at all.

Well you can have a talk with the manufactures or the support staff of the concerned game to get the valid information on the same. Since there is a dlc version released after the release of every game so it is better to be confirmed, yes I agree with all the above users that we should not spread any kind of rumors, we must be better informed about the same. So do have a chat with the concerned people about the issue and they will give you the appropriate information on the same.

Well the dlc version of the game is being releasing I read it somewhere and they are planning to release it in the single player mode. So a good news for me. perhaps if it coems up then I would like to have many more levels such as urban levels military zone and even the EDF headquarters as well. So that’s what my suggestion is if the games does comes up with the dlc then this is what I want in it, I hope I am clear this time. So guys who all are not sure about the release then I ask them to search the internet regarding the same subject and they will get the necessary information.

Ok some are saying yes and while are some are saying no I don’t know even i am pretty confused about the same matter, anyways thanks for giving some good information on every aspect. Much like you all even i am supporting the release of dlc. So lets when it will be getting released even I am waiting desperately for the solutions, so do the necessary and help me out with the solution.