Thread: Duke Nukem Forever requires 32bit color and 8bit stencil support to run

Duke Nukem Forever requires 32bit color and 8bit stencil support to run

Well I am sharing a good piece of information with you all hope it turns out to be beneficial for you. well I just got to hear the game requires a 32bit color and 8bit stencil support to run, so that’s a good option that has been taken by the developers I suppose so hats off to them for the good thing developed by them, I think many of you all must not be knowing about the small facts like these and hence I thought of sharing this information with you all. so hope you all like it.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever requires 32bit color and 8bit stencil support to run

Hey thanks buddy for the interesting piece of information given by you all. so thanks a lot for the same. However I have one small doubt that I would like to share it with you make sure that you answer out my that query. I have never heard of 8-bit stencil report so what exactly is that I know it is very useful while playing the game but I don’t have any information about so it would be better if you can share some of the experiences with me, so do reply ok I am waiting for the suggestions from your side.

According to me it is a buffer which is most commonly found in the modern hardware configuration well the basic use of the stencil support is to limit the area of rendering. Well as of now I am having this much information about it. so hope everybody did get a descent amount of information on the same and I am sure it was helpful for you, so that’s what I am saying here and in case if you have any other doubt then do let me know about it.

Ok that’s a good technology introduced in it, wow that’s something great happening here, so thanks for sharing such an interesting piece of information with me appreciate your efforts for the same here. I need to ask one thing here and the thing is that I am using the nVidia 9500 and still the game is giving some problems while running so I need to know in spite of using the latest card in the system then also the system is behaving in a weird way, so do you all have any perfect solution for the same, if possible do reply as soon as possible.

Well I have some definite solution for the problem. What you have to do In this situation is that try using the previous version of the driver that you will be having. Check out for the drivers in the manufacturers website, so just uninstall the present version of the driver that you are using and start using the previous version of the driver for your graphic card. Believe me that is the perfect solution for your problem and it has helped many of them to solve out the issues like these so that’s why I am recommending you to try with this one.

Ok thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here. Well what I would like tp say is that your suggestions did really helped me a lot so thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue so thanks a lot again. Much appreciate that you have really sorted out the issue for me, so thanks again for all the help that you have given here.