Thread: Duke Nukem Forever code to activate game

Duke Nukem Forever code to activate game

Hello everyone I have come here to seek some help from you all. what I am saying here is that I a on the lookout for a activation code that will set up the game I don’t know from where will I get he activation code for the game so it will be better if you can help me sort out the issue for me. I am waiting for the response from you all, so please do reply on the same ok, I did try searching the internet for the solutions but no where would I get the activation code for the game, so please suggest me soe important links for the same I am waiting.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever code to activate game

I am very amazed that you did a search in the internet for the solutions and you were not able to get the activation code for the game, I am surprised by that, well if you do a thorough search in he internet then you will easily get it In the steam check out for the activation code there and you will get it for around $37, so that’s what the actual price suggested for the game. Well without the activation code you cannot run th e game at all, so that’s a difficult procedure it seems, so better do check out from steam itself.

You need to get registered to the game’s official website and hence you can get it from there, well you can also get it from the torrent websites as well. Although I cannot give you the full assurity of it but still I would advise you to first search for it and if you are able to get it and hence you will get the necessary information on the same, so that’s what I am saying here. So do look out for the same in that respective websites and let me know if that was helpful.

Steam is the best place to go if you want an activation code, you can obviously get it from there. Otherwise the activation code is there in the original dvd of the game that you get it, so that’s also a better choice to opt for. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here there are no other websites or any place from where you can get the activation code of the game, I don’t know about the game hackers but sure that this is the perfect place from where you can get it. so that’s what I am saying here.

Ok thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here on the topic, yes steam was a definite option for me, I was hoping that you all can send me the appropriate link for the same. Anyways if you all not able to find it then its ok, I will try and find for myself only. Thanks that you did contribute well for me here hoping that someone will solve the problem here, so do hope for the best here.