Thread: Unable to play Operation Flashpoint: Red River in PS3 online

Unable to play Operation Flashpoint: Red River in PS3 online

I just want to know is there anyone who was able to play this game In the ps3 online I am a very curious user and hence I need to think on this issue. So that’s what I am saying here. I did try several attempts playing in the same format but I was kicked out in the main menu though after several attempts I was not able to play the game online, so I just want to know if anyone as successful playing the game online. If anyone has enough information on the topic then do let me know about it as soon as possible. I will be very much happy to hear it from you all.

Re: Unable to play Operation Flashpoint: Red River in PS3 online

Yes the same issue here well nice to see that there is someone who is also having the same problem on the topic, so nice to hear it from you all. Well what I am saying here is that I did try with many of my friends on the issue here and what I was getting is nothing, I cannot even invite some of the friends or also cannot find any lag free game on it. So that’s something quite pathetic I think the developers must really think on the issue and suggest some good options for it.

Well I was able to get connected to one lobby and also I was able to complete around 4 missions in it so that’s a interesting fact that I am trying to explain here. So once when I get in to the lobby and I want to look on the some different games then there is a problem I cannot do that. There are various reasons I don’t know because of which I just get kicked out, so don’t know what’s the problem, so just thought of sharing a small piece of information with you all I hope you like it.

According to me the best solution here is that we must have a talk with the manufacturers about the problem and mostly the problem will get solved on its own. Since they are the one who are having a good idea about the situation and hence you will get the necessary information on the same from them only. So better to have a chat with the codemasters about the said problem and I am sure that there will be some way out of it. so anyone who had a talk with them about the issue may please revert back to us.

I am the one who had a talk about the said matter with the concerned people and they did suggest me some few steps on the same. So what they said was changing the PS3 configuration to NAT2 and they also said that port forwarding would also be a mice option to get started with it, so that’s what I am saying here. They do gave me some interesting suggestions on the same and then I did try with the suggestions as well but sadly nothing changes after that as well. So that’s why no use talking to them as well, so hope you all have got the necessary suggestion on the topic that I have said here, if anyone else who have some other solutions to share here then do let me know about it.

Ok again one more solution going down. I think the solution for this kind of problem is best known to the developers only, so that’s what I am saying here. No need of trying different tactics at our place things like these are best known to them only. I hope everything does gets sorted out here as soon as possible here. Hoping for the best lets see if i can get some more solution here that will help me sort out the issue. Do reply.