Thread: AI healing and multi-story buildings in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

AI healing and multi-story buildings in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Well there is a small bug that I would like to notify you all. The thing is that if you are on the roof or on the second floor of the building then the AI will not get to know if you are on the roof or some flow they will try all their attempts to get you on the second floor and in the process when you get to the floor at that time you realize that they cannot reach you for the help, you just have to sit and crumble there only and no one would come to reach your help, so that’s what I am saying here. Well by doing the same I have lost my FTE score 9 times, so just a small information that I would like to share it with you. Hope you understand the point that I am trying to make here.

Re: AI healing and multi-story buildings in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Yes the same thing did happen with me as well and guess what we had lost many missions due to these and hence that’s what I am saying here. This is really pathetic and many of them of have lost in the same way as well I suppose. So that’s what I am saying here. I think the developers must really think over the issue and hence that’s what I am saying here. We do loose or lives like that only and there is nothing much that we can do here. I hope my suggestion does gets counted here, this is what I have to say here.

The same is not the case here. See what I am saying is that sometimes AI do teleport me about the situation and accordingly fixes up the issue this is not the case every time where we are on the 2nd floor or the roof of the building and the AI does not turn up for the casualty it does not happen every time, so that’s quite rare. Hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic that I have given here and I hope it will not help in creating some negative impact on the topic, so hope it was helpful for everyone.

What was the exact location where the AI people were positioned? Since if they were very near to you then it can be a possibility that you might get healed as soon as possible. So that’s what I am saying here. Do look out for the same situation and hence that can happen. So I hope that was enough for you. if you are in the roof and the AI are somewhere near the roads or the streets then it is virtually impossible to get through it and get a healing done. So I hope everybody will agree to my point, so hope that was the necessary information for you.

Yes even I completely agree with you regarding this matter and hence thanks a lot everyone for the necessary solutions that you have given here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same. Thanks for contributing so greatly for the threads yes we all must accept that it is a kind of bug and the developers need to think over the issue and hence it needs to be sorted out as soon as possible. I hope this suggestion was enough for you.