Thread: How to get the tab back to find Empires & Allies account activated people

How to get the tab back to find Empires & Allies account activated people

Anyone have any idea on this? I just want to invite people who play the game actively, not only my Zynga friends. Can we get the tab back where we can select only the people who are have activated their Empires & Allies account? Anyone have any idea on this? I try to find it many time and even I ask this too many of my friends but can’t find any answer from there. So please anyone here has any idea about this than please let me know.

Re: How to get the tab back to find Empires & Allies account activated people

I am trying to ask friends to staff the Maritime building. Every time I click on the building and then hire friends it takes to where my friends should be listed. But instead of seeing my friends I see the 3 tabs (all friends, Zynga friends, and Empires and Allies friends) and then the gray loading bars. My friends list not at all pops up so I can ask them. I am also having the similar trouble with sending gifts. I go to the free gifts tab at the top, pick my gift and precede to send but the list never shows up. I am using Google Chrome and have never had this issue before.

Zynga just wants you to play this game. That's why in Cafe World, when you click to send Today's Free Dish, even when you pick the Cafe World players tab in the friend selector, it still includes people who do NOT play Cafe World. I think that's deceptive and nasty because I want to know who I'm sending things do. I don't want to clog up other people's Facebook accounts with things they're not interested in. I don't mind being ABLE to send invites to people who aren't already playing. I just don't want to be tricked into it. The only thing I can do, then, is keep a list of people I receive gifts from, and after that choose them from the mess of uninterested people.

So did they remove the ability to filter All Friends / Zynga Friends / E&A friends - or is this a display bug? I greatly enjoyed only pestering my friends whom are currently playing E&A and don't want to start spamming my real life friends who logged into Farmville one time, 5 years ago. This game used to have a list of Empires & Allies neighbors to use for sending gifts. It now lists 'Cityville' instead and it's actually a list of all game playing friends.

I just came and signed up to the forums to post about this trouble as well. Plus the E&A tab for free gifts are as well gone. I have 500+ friends, I will NOT be sending any gifts if I have to sort through them to send. I stopped playing two other games because of this issue and won't be sending any new gifts until the E&A tab is replaced. I'm not alone on this; I received only two gifts this morning, against the twelve I received yesterday morning. So others obviously don't want to waste time trying to find the new friends they made to play this game. Don't ruin your new game Zynga, by not understanding your player base.

If this was done intentionally, it's a horrible change. It'll discourage people already playing E&A from gifting each other and retard the levels of sustainability in the game. Rather, why not create a 4th tab for E&A players while possibly giving a bonus for those who gift Cityville/other game players if you truly need to encourage growth. That way, you get to encourage players to keep playing this game and also continue to grow the game through new users as well.

This tab needs to go back. People get annoyed when they receive requests for games they don't play. This is not going to get new players; it’s just going to make people angry. Not everyone likes every game and I prefer to spare the people who not play a particular game from getting a request. Count me among the people who have numerous people on my list. Sifting through them all to send out requests is enough to make me quit playing.