Thread: I am no happy with the performance of Multiplayer in Duke nukem forever

I am no happy with the performance of Multiplayer in Duke nukem forever

I am doubtful whether the gearbox or piranhas are on the release of the multiplayer mode Well I have heard some where there they are in a mood to launch it soon but one friend of mine was already having the same and when I saw the game play it didn’t impressed me at all. MP seems tacks, and recalling old Duke3D, creates and join a server dedicated to a Duke game was fast and easy! And most importantly, once they were in the fun. Not sure if it will ever be able to play online and duke it saddens me. After waiting all this time, yesterday broke one of the players and now can not get a game online and it seems stable now dedicated servers are not compatible, no one gives a shit

Re: I am no happy with the performance of Multiplayer in Duke nukem forever

It seems that my adventure has ended early because someone is not doing the same perfectly, if any of the many players were assigned a job of ensuring that the project is a multiplayer first-class security problems that have made love IM and care they deserve after 15 years in the yard, but this is unluckily an offer of piranhas, buggy, broken and what really bothers me is that No one achieve and take responsibility and say it will be organized.

Well according to me it depends on what type of server you are playing with. I mean the thing here is that I am playing the same game on my server and in the multiplayer mode and mind you the performance of the same is simply fantastic. Now what I want you to do here is that first of all see whether the server is giving you the appropriate support to play the same so just check whether it is having any issues to deal with.

I thing here you are facing the problem because you are not having the dedicated server for the same, I know DS is very simplistic, but I have yet to get my hands on it and I'm in the U.S. The question now is what is the condition of the server that you are using, If you will ask me then I want you to also check your ping because if it is not higher then also the game lags or give you the bad effect when you are playing it on the server. I hope that you are getting my point here and also able to solve the issue.