Thread: Duke nukem forever:I am facing cycloid in the beginning itself

Duke nukem forever:I am facing cycloid in the beginning itself

Yes it is all happening very loose; I have to face up to the cycloid. I have now fired several times into the ground, then jump to the head and is now to pull the hoses out of the neck. Nice and good to me appears I'm to the Space key repeatedly to Duke pulls out .Now happens in spite of severe pressures on absolutely nothing! You mean after a few moments of futile tinkering throws me back from the cycloid and the drama starts over again. What could be causing this? I mean the space bar works fine. But just the cycloid I cannot tear out of my head. And put customers off at the beginning of the damn game already I hope I can be helped quickly.

Re: Duke nukem forever:I am facing cycloid in the beginning itself

Well it depends on the conditions I mean when I press the spacebar as Duke moves, more options in the Menu During what then with jetpack and stuff. The settings are the same as after the installation. But I thank you first for help and I will try. If this should also bring nothing I sign here again . If you do it should be at the keyboard layouts Where should I enter the key for this action? So it is clear menu keyboard layouts. But then such things as gibs yes action button, "jumping", etc. where I can enter the corresponding buttons as I need them. For the action of the rip out which option should I choose.

Shortly before going to the ground, you have to reduce the distance, so as close as possible to ran, so you jump on it in the moment of going to the ground, can. Then the whole time the Space Print button and that continuously, until it's over by itself. I told him to jump on the bulb (push email) and Duke grabs the "tubes". Then I press the Space key as indicated on the screen continuously, but are not jerks. Perhaps one of you the key is not assigned under Game Options had the problem even today. Otherwise, as I said get closer and then extends the time.

When the Duke jumps otherwise, it is definitely time. You're too far away from the monster, not enough time to rip out. So do more and run in circles to the right as you shoot and go and ran it very close. During the fall then you should already be almost as close to women that you can jump. Then you should get there on time ago. When I'm on the skull of the cycloid appears that I need "X" button in quick succession. That's what I'm doing well, but unfortunately with the same results. I've even taken the thing came just after the fall of the aliens on his head.

I think Gearbox had only little net thread purely because 3D REALMS certainly bring many ideas, visions, has packed in there, it was still just a big pile of "playground" with no A to Z. As a room, the first time had to be cleaned up. That was probably the greatest work in the title. Engine change or not. I think that just three or even four games was in a game. if you look at the old trailer, because it looks really many things which are not at all the more so, but I think for sure it will be more better forever.

I am still of the opinion you are doing something wrong. Otherwise, install game. Tell me once you wireless keyboard it takes the key presses delayed at something. Otherwise, once occupying the right mouse button action with the Spring and try again I hope this time you will definitely get some share of luck. Hardly believe that they are the expensive "rights" can easily sink. Want to buy the latest Unreal engine, which was already at Bullet Storm or Gears of War 3 was used.