Thread: How much time is required to finish single player campaign of Duke Nukem Forever ?

How much time is required to finish single player campaign of Duke Nukem Forever ?

Hi friends I have started playing the Duke Nukem Forever game on my system and the thing is that this game is really the best that I have ever played now the main thing which is irritating me here is that the time which is taken by the a particular player to complete the level I mean the campaign. When I completed the campaign it took me 16 hours to complete the same. So I want to know is there are players who can complete the same in less time or took more than me. Please post your responses below.

Re: How much time is required to finish single player campaign of Duke Nukem Forever ?

I guess it is an absurd idea to know because some people can spend hours playing pool alone or slots, that his playing time. If you choose to be in the group of people who play to the end without getting side tracked too much, then, of course, you will have a shorter play through. And let's face it, most people who visit a forum like this, people will take years to pee in the pool tables and the like, so the numbers will be biased in here anyway.

Re: How much time is required to finish single player campaign of Duke Nukem Forever ?

You'd be surprised what some people find entertaining. However, do not expect the campaign to last me 16 to 18 hours. From the sounds of things, I'm about 2 hours from the end, that will give me a game of 9 hours through, I enjoyed every minute of it so far, and would gladly play through again with more difficulties. Hey, do not get me wrong, I love the mini-games, but I think that they will have to play loads of games before they clear the stage with in the time limit of 16 hours.

Nothing is difficult to understand an average, but his message did not say he was looking for an average. He is trying to get a specific value, which is simply impossible. And if you will ask me then you will surely get the appropriate time to complete the game but more than 18 is too slow. And if you are getting it done within 15 hours then I must admit that you are good player. so talking about me I complete the game within 16 hours and trying to speed up the game play but one thing that I must admit that the campaign is really fantastic.