Thread: Duke Nukem Forever: The campaign ends with 18 hours

Duke Nukem Forever: The campaign ends with 18 hours

Hi friends yesterday only I have purchased this game and it is really doing well I guess but as said or listened the campaign length of the game is vast and all but actually it is too short I mean only 18 hours or less than that. It really disappointed me and I want to know whether I am the only one who is stunned with this result or there are many with the same. So please post your response below so that I will get an clear Idea regarding the problem.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever: The campaign ends with 18 hours

Play test the game in the appropriate way No way this game is 16 to 18 hours. I finished it in eight, and that's with stopping to explore everything and make sure you do not miss any content. I was willing to be very forgiving of the game. It was mostly the slag with some moments of brilliance, but after leaving Las Vegas is getting better and thought you might be able to sustain a higher level for some time. When I got to the final battle, shortly after, I thought this cannot be the final battle. We're pretending it out. It is assumed that another eight hours of play here, and I have not seen most of the women characters in the same.

It had been so lenient, and now I feel betrayed. I was willing to overlook the shortcomings of the weapons to two extreme linearity, the mouth array script weak, pathetic, how uncomfortable it kills women, the health burden of simple puzzles based entirely on movement around the barrels as Duke of games that are much, much better than yours, just a new enemy in the fight was not in the Duke 3D multiplayer Pregnator are not available for several days, two of the heads that are recycled, the terrible car control , etc, etc, and just take the game. Do not think I can forgive more. Iba and trade in it, but I bought it on Steam, so I cannot.

I was studying and pausing a lot and finished the game in 8 hours. I also believe that we were lied to about everything related to the game. Time of game, graphics, gemeplay, FUN. They were able to lie about anything just to be pre-orders than I could because I knew that once it has stopped selling. That's why the embargo was lifted the day of departure. The next time I will CeX I can almost guarantee that the shelves are groaning under the weight of all payment DN

Well if you will ask me then I guess that you have been cheated by the dealer from you have purchased the game setup. So the first question that comes in my mind is that whether you have purchased the same officially or have took a pirated copy of the same because it happens that we pretend that the unauthorized copy also has the perfect game play but it is not like that. I haven’t played this game yet but as said by you I am also looking forward to it.