Thread: Multiplayer game Duke Nukem Forever without Steam?

Multiplayer game Duke Nukem Forever without Steam?

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum. I have installed Duke Nukem Forever on the computer of mine. Well I am looking to do multiplayer gaming without having the Steam account. So let me know can I have the multiplayer gaming without having the Steam account? Also let me know the speculation of yours on editor of the game? Let me know if you are aware of any specific information on this particular matte. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Multiplayer game Duke Nukem Forever without Steam?

Looking at the requirement of yours I let you know that this particular game is kind of the Steamworks game. this mean that you will not be able to play the single player mode of the game without having the Steam account. However after doing the activation of the game you will be able to play the game into offline mode if you have desired. It is well known that the Steam account is free and you need to sign up with the email address of yours.

Yes I have noticed number of games on the Steam which are having an editor in itself. Include the games which are developed by the Valve. If the game on the Steam would not have any editor then it is not the fault of the Steam. Well according to me the developer of the game should provide something editor like thing in the game. We need to wait till there is the implementation of the editor from the developer of the game.

This particular game is seems to be amazing. It lets me to PWN at the whole level in the game. it helps you to create the game and win easily in the game. hence I really love to play this particular game. I have noticed number of people who are supposed to dislike the steam at all in the game. however you can defend the Steam by becoming a defender in the game. even you can search on other forums and figure out that I am not the kind of the one who is opposing Steam.

Yes there are lots of reason for the disliking of the Steam. I am having the great experience with this particular thing. it also lets you to advertise as well as access the game. people are not familiar with the DNF and the target group are mostly the COD games. Also it gives a choice to the people to launch the with or without the Steam while playing the game. also there are lots of community which are based on the steamfrined and Steamgroups.

According to me in this particular situation only the developer team of the game can help you out to get the requirement of yours. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them about the multiplayer game without Steam. The developer would consider the thing if there is lots of requirement from the developer of the game. I am hoping that they will implement the thing as early as possible.