Thread: duke nukem forever xinput1_3.dll is missing

duke nukem forever xinput1_3.dll is missing

I was trying to install the Duke nukem forever game in my computer and while installing this my windows was giving me the error. At the time of installation I was getting the message that xinput1_3.dll is missing. I don’t know how to fix this problem. I have tried to solve this problem be searching on the internet but after doing that also I didn’t get any help. Now please tell me how to fix this problem. I really wanted to play this game. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: duke nukem forever xinput1_3.dll is missing

As far as I know this type of error occurs due to some files is not processed by our windows installer. It means if any files are missing or damaged then this kind of problem can take place. Sometimes due to faulty programs which are related with xinput1_3.dll can also create this problem. That is why I would like to suggest you that check whether the DVD which you are trying to install is working properly or not. if it’s working properly then there must be something wrong with your windows system files.

You can fix this problem by repairing your windows operating system. Because xinput1_3.dll file is very important, as this file is used by windows which will help to hook up a variety of game controller which is already installed on the computer. By repairing your windows you can fix this problem. First of all you have to insert your operating system CD in your computer and after that repair the operating system. I think after doing that you will not get any issues.

I have gone through your issue and I think you should try to solve this problem by running the registry cleaner in your computer. By running the registry cleaner you will be able solve this problem quickly. First of all you need to download the registry cleaner from internet and after that you have to install it in your computer. Now run the registry cleaner and then it will detect and solve your all the problem regarding the registry files. Now after that restart the computer. After that you will be able to install the game.

I have one more solution to solve this problem. If you want to get rid of this kind of error then you have to manually add this missing file in your system. If you don’t know how to do that then you can do that by doing following ricks.
    • First of all you have to download the xinput1_3.dll file from internet.
    • I think you will get this file in ZIP folder. Now extract it in one folder.
    • Now after doing that you have to copy that file and then paste it to the system32 folder. (Make sure that you do not make any changes with other files in system32 folder)
    • After that type the regsvr32 xinput1_3.dll in the command prompt and then press enter.

After doing that try to install the game again. I think after that you will not get any issues.

I have downloaded the registry cleaner In my computer and after that I have run it in my computer and after that running that bin my computer when I tried to install the game again my computer at that time also I get the same problem. Now after doing that I have manually replaced the xinput1_3.dll by following the given steps in your above post and after doing that I have restart the computer. After that I have installed the game successfully. Now I am not getting any issue.