Thread: Is it possible to play Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer in offline mode?

Is it possible to play Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer in offline mode?

I think you all have understood the question that i am going to ask here so what do you all think will i be able to play the game in the steam and that too in the offline mode. Well i am planning to play the game in the steam and that too multiplayer, earlier me and my friends had played some games like borderlands, fuels of war in the same format and we were successful doing that, now I am very curious to know whether I will be able to do that for the Duke Nukem Forever as well, so what are your views on it please reply ok I am waiting for the suggestions from you all.

Re: Is it possible to play Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer in offline mode?

No not at all possible, I know that’s a good idea but so sad that it will not work out in your case, so hope you have understood what I am trying to say here. The answer is simple no for you and that’s it, so that’s it from my side and in case you need to ask more about the game then do feel free to ask here itself I will be very much happy to answer out the queries for you so that’s it from my side, if you have any other queries then do revert back to me about that ok.

Yes buddy you cannot do that I am quite surprised that you had played the games in that format but here in this case you will not be able to do that. So hope that was enough for you. You should be signed to the steam as well as the other players who wants to play the multi player mode of the game so do look at it ok, it is not so easy to play the multiplayer mode with the single account of the stem, so hope you are understanding what I am trying to say here.

I did have a check at the official website for the game and also I did have a check with the steam about that and what I want to say is that that is not at all possible, if you want you can also visit the official forums and also the websites to get a clear view on that, otherwise do have a chat with the manufactures about the opinion and even their options do matches with ones that we are saying here, so hope that was enough for you to make you understand that the process that you are thinking is not at all suitable.

Ok understood what you all are trying to say here, nothing to cheer about what you all are saying and hence thanks for reminding about that, well there is nothing much that we can do about it here. I hope you all did liked the idea of mine hoping that it will turn out to be successful for me. that’s what I am saying here. Thanks a ton for the solutions that you have given here.