Thread: To continue unpacking, file 'duke nukem forever_disk1_0.sid' is required from disc 1

To continue unpacking, file 'duke nukem forever_disk1_0.sid' is required from disc 1

Hello everyone I am getting to see these kind of error while I am unpacking the file, so can you all please suggest me something as if what is the message that I am getting and where will I be able to find the sid file in the folder can you all please tell me. I do want some solutions for the same ok as I really want some solutions from your side, so do reply for the same I really need some help as without that I cannot get started with the game. So do reply for the same ok, I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from your side.

Re: To continue unpacking, file 'duke nukem forever_disk1_0.sid' is required from disc 1

The sid file you will be getting directly from the DVD drive source that you have put up. If you have read the installation instructions properly then there it is clearly mentioned that when the system asks for the sid file then you have to select it on your DVD drive. You need to copy all the content from the crack directory to the installation folder and that’s it. The problem is solved probably that’s the best method for you so better give it a try for the same. So that’s a small piece of advice from my side hope it helps you a lot.

Re: To continue unpacking, file 'duke nukem forever_disk1_0.sid' is required from disc 1

Yes the above user is absolutely correct and that’s what even I think would be the perfect solution for you so better look out for the same. See the sid file is very much important in order to begin up with the installation of the game so what I am saying is that with the installation of the game the sid file is present in the setup files no matter from where you get it, whether it’s the dvd or the steam product. There is the presence of the sid files in the games folder you will get it there only. I hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic. So hope it works out.

Ok surely I will look in this matter and again I would like to say thanks to you for the appropriate solutions that you have given on this topic. So appreciate your efforts for the same here. Well since I have earlier said that I am a newbie to this game and hence I am not aware of that files so better thought of asking it with you all, so thanks a lot again for the support and the necessary answer that you have given on this topic and hence appreciate your efforts for the same here.