Thread: how to uninstall duke nukem forever

how to uninstall duke nukem forever

I was playing duke nukem forever in my computer and It was running perfectly in my computer. I was facing some problem with game and after that I have decided to uninstall the game from my computer and reinstall it. Now when I try to uninstall the game from my computer at that time I am not able to do that. My computer is showing the process of uninstalling but after that it gives me the message that game is not properly removed. If anyone knows how to remove it properly then please let me know.

Re: how to uninstall duke nukem forever

First of all you have to try to remove the game by doing following tricks first check whether any file of the game is not missing because sometimes if any of the file is missing then you will find the difficulties to remove the game. I think you have to first manually delete the folder of the game and after that also some files will still remain in your computer. Now after that you have to restart the computer and then you have to delete the temporary files or you have to run the disk cleanup in your computer. After that game will be completely removed from your computer.

According to me you are facing this problem because of any of the game files is still running in the background. That is why I would like to tell you that first close those files running from the background and after that go to the control panel. Now after going there click on the add or remove programs and then try to uninstall the game again. I think after doing that you will be able to uninstall the game from your computer. If you want any more information regarding this then let me know.

Yes I totally agree with above post I was also facing the similar problem and I was not able to uninstall the game from my laptop. Now after that I have open the task manager and I have found that some of the game services was still running there like game update service and after that I have closed it. Now after doing that I have uninstalled the game successfully, If you want to solve this problem then you can try this trick and after that you will not get any issue.

I have tried to uninstall the game after closing its all the services from task manager but after that also I was facing the same problem. Now after doing that I have also tried to remove the game by deleting it manually, First I have deleted the game and after that I have also deleted the temporary files after restarting the computer but after that when I go in to the add or remove programs in control panel at that time I have found that the game was till there. Now please tell me how to remove it completely?

I was facing the similar problem and if you have tried to solve the problem by doing above tricks then I think after that you have to download the Ccleaner from internet and after that run it in your system. Now after that try to install the game again. If you are able to install the game successfully in your system then I think after that you can easily remove the game from control panel. If you still get any issue after that then let me know so I can give solution according to that.