Thread: Multiplayer COOP and Map Editor in Duke Nukem Forever

Multiplayer COOP and Map Editor in Duke Nukem Forever

I have played Duke Nukem Forever on the computer of mine. I love to play this particular game on the computer of mine. Well I am looking to have Multiplayer CoOp as well as Map Editor while playing this particular game. Let me know if you are having specific solution on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Multiplayer COOP and Map Editor in Duke Nukem Forever

The thing which you are looking for is available in the market for this particular thread. Well there is tool available for this particular purpose for the PC version of the game. I let you know that you have to download the Unreal Development Kit. You can use this particular thing to make the stuff of your desire. So you should download Unreal Development Kit on the computer of yours and install the same and let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

Well the thing which you have mentioned over here would not work. I mean UDK would not work with DNF at all. In order to deal with DNF you have to use the modified version of the Unreal engine. It will give you custom tools which would provide the content and the tool which are having an access to the developer. I recommend that you need to enjoy the game how it is. You will not be able to use UDK until and unless you are not having the modified version of the DNF.

According to me the developer of the game should think about the how the mods are increasing the value of the original game. If the developer of the game is smart then there would be thing for the PC gamers who are looking for the Map editor. Some of the important things of the game i am expecting into the 3D Realms mode where there would no support for the mod in the game. I am hoping that the developer would take an appropriate action on this particular matter.

I am really shocked because there is no words on the mod tools from the develoepr of the game. But still i am hoping that the develoepr of the game would have the future release for the thing which we are looking for. If they are supposed to release the thing then i am sure that people would have the good stuff which would make them to game more happening so that more and more people would stuck to the game for the longer time.

I let you know that i have not referred to the officla website of the UDK so far. Before the releasing of DNF the Steam has updated Unreal Development Kit. Also i have realized that the DNF is having modified unreal engine. I think it is the version of 2.5 or something like that. Hence i hvae decided that i am going to use UDK on the game in order for the editing of the map. I will definitely share my experience after using this particular tool on the computer of mine.