Thread: Show FPS in Duke Nukem Forever

Show FPS in Duke Nukem Forever

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to ask over here in this particular forum. Well I have installed Duke Nukem Forever on the computer of mine. I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. I wanted to have something like indicator which would let me know the frames per second when I am playing Duke Nukem Forever. Let me know if you are having any suggestion this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Show FPS in Duke Nukem Forever

Yes I have also played the Duke Nukem Forever on the computer of mine. I am satisfied with over all look and feel of this particular game. Well personally I recommend that you have to install FRAPS on the computer of yours. I have installed FRAPS on the demo version of this particular game and it seems to be working fine with the same. So you should install the thing which i have mentioned over here in this particuar thread.

Well i have searched on the Google to get the solution for the thing which you are looking for. I recommend that you should type ’dnrate’ without using quotes when you are supposed to play the game on the computer of yours. so you should try the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it is working or not. I am hoping that it would be useful to get the requirement of yours.

Looking at the requirement of yours i am suggeting that you should launch console in the game. In order to launch the console on the computer of yours you have to press ~ from the keyboard of yours. Now you have to enter ’cl_showfps 1’ on the console without entering the quotes and press enter from the keyboard. This would bring up FPS while playing the game on the computer of yours. So you should try the same and let me know whether it was helpful to you or not.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned command help you out or not. If none of the solutions are not working then I am suggesting that you should run ‘net_graph 1’ command on the console. You have to press ~ from the keyboard and type ‘net_graph 1’ command without using the double quotes and press enter. After running the command let me know whether there is any difference in the situation or not.

I wanted to say thanks to all the guys who have replied with me possible solution over here. after using the commands which you have mentioned over here I have successfully get rid out from this particular problem. So I wanted to appreciated efforts of the all the users who put in to meet the requirement of mine. anyway again I wanted to say thanks to all of guys who have provided over here.