Thread: Launch campaign in Duke Nukem forever gives crash report

Launch campaign in Duke Nukem forever gives crash report

The title says it all. so what I am saying is that whenever I am trying to launch the campaign of the multiplayer mode In the game and the only thing that I get to see is the crash report. So what’s the problem can you all please tell me? Since I am a big fan of this game and I download this game from the internet to just have a glimpse of the game and then get started with the game, so what I get to see is this stupid crash report. Anyone else who have faced this kind of similar problem then please do share their experiences here, I am waiting for the suggestions or the help from your side.

Re: Launch campaign in Duke Nukem forever gives crash report

See if you are getting the runtime C error or something related to that then try re-verify the integrity of game cache in Steam. That you can easily do it and check under the Local Files tab in the DNF Demo properties option so better check out from there. That can be a possibility as well. So it’s better to check out with that option so do look out for the same here. May be some problem with the compatibility of the game and hence this kind of problem. That’s what the solution for you, so hope you had a good look on the solutions. I hope it proves to be beneficial for you.

May be a buggy software is the main reason why it is giving you such kind of problem. So probably try downloading it from the steam or try and get the original DVD of the game and check it out using the game. Probably you will not get to see such kind of problem because this is a unusual problem that I am getting to see here, well as such I have never heard of such kind as of now. So sounds a little bit of strange for me. Anyways that can be a case that I have said you here.

First you need to check if you have followed the basic solutions before playing the game. There can be a possibility that the game that you are playing right now is not so compatible with the system that you are having right now, go and update the drivers of the graphic card first, if possible try replacing the graphic card with the new one and get a new graphic card which is able to handle games like the duke nukem forever. So first look out for the same and then think over the suggestions that are given above even they can prove effective to you.

I have got a simple solution for you. so what I am saying is that go to the games folder and in the Steam UserData, just delete the DNF Config folder. If you are able to get a folder named Folder “57900″ then do delete that as well, so just try deleting the folders as of now and then see if it gives you the same problem. Believe me this is the perfect solution that you must be looking out for. So hope that proves to be beneficial for you and it will avoid crashes of the game. I hope I have answered out all the question of yours.

Ok sure, I will definitely try with that and will revert back to you with the solutions. Ok so thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here and appreciate your efforts that you have taken some interest in solving out the solutions for me. well there are mixed responses that I am getting to hear it from everyone, so thanks a lot people for your support. i am very happy with the response.