Thread: Duke Nukem forever does not support single core

Duke Nukem forever does not support single core

Is it true that the game does not support the single core processor? I am very much eager to know the answer of the question. Since many of my friends are having the dual core processor and I am having the old single core processor named as P4. So just eager to know if this game will run smoothly in t he single core processor, so please do reply to the answer of the question. I am waiting for the answer from your side and hence reply accordingly. If possible do reply it as soon as possible I am waiting for your response.

Re: Duke Nukem forever does not support single core

Yes that’s absolutely correct it will not run at all. c’mon dude these days you are having a single core processor and not the dual core processor I think it’s time to upgrade and better settle with the dual core at least core i5 and i7 have come up in the market. So do look out for that, if not the dual core processors. It’s but obvious that the game will not run perfectly in the single core processor so do look for the up gradation and hence do follow out the advise that I am giving you here. Hope you have got the necessary suggestion on the topic.

No not true totally. The game can run efficiently but with everything turned off or low. I personally am playing the game in my Pentium 4 processor and also I am having the nVidia 7800 GTX card, so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the necessary information on the topic. Try and keep every settings at the minimal and the game will run in it, so hope you have got the necessary information on the topic that I have given here. Don’t worry just try and go ahead with the game in your system and it will run smoothly, so that’s what I am saying here.

Yes if you have looked at the minimum specifications of the system then you will see that there it is clearly written that the minimum requirement is dual core processor, so no problems as such playing with the single core processor. Personally speaking I have finished Mafia 2 game on a Single Core 2.4GHz processor. So that’s not a problem ok. So hope you understand what I am trying to say here, there is no such problem but there will be a lag in between but that is something you need to get adjusted to so do not worry about the same here. I hope this much was enough for you.

Ok I did get the necessary information on the same. Well majority are saying that we can run the game with the single core processor. So not an issue there well I am expecting that the game will run perfectly fine in it, well I am of the opinion that the dual core processors are for the multiple tasking and it is ok if I will be not able to do that, so that’s somewhat ok for me. Appreciate your efforts for the same.