Thread: Duke Nukem Forever: Devastator and RPG Hogging

Duke Nukem Forever: Devastator and RPG Hogging

I love to play Duke Nukem Forever on the computer of mine. Well according to me the one who is aware of the map the devastator and RPG would become the most powerful weapons for the multiplayer gaming. I have used the above mentioned weapons I have won 10 consecutive match while playing this particular game. Let me know the speculation of yours on the weapons which I have mentioned over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever: Devastator and RPG Hogging

You will make the thing worse on the Duke Burger if you have combine any of the two with the jetpack. Well according to me it would become unfair for the people while playing the game. I have tried the thing couple of times in the map and in case I am proceeding the game in the way of mine. well it seems to tend for these and make the red paste of the players in the game. so the weapon which I have mentioned over here would be harmful in the game.

I let you know that I have managed to get the Enforcer Gun in the game. I have noticed that this particular weapon seems to be more annoying than that of the weapon which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Why because you will be able to dodge the rockets and the devastator to certain extent. The Enforcer Gun mini rockets are without aiming and kills the enemy with the single shot in the game.

The RPG mode of the game did not seems to be bad at all. You will be able to kill the enemy with the pistol before it gets lock. It is also dodegeable even if it is not having any cover while playing the game. most of the times the enforcer gun would kill the people before the pistol would get while playing the game. the default pistol is seems to be powerful it kills the enemy with the three shots while playing the game.

There is an issue is associated with the maps in the game. if you are not aware of the maps in the game and you don’t know where are the items are placed while playing the game. so it would be a great disadvantage why the thing is not under the control. Instead of taking smart cover and ranging the people would make great counter while playing the game. also you can get the double edges blades while playing the game.

The rocket jumping is not easy at all without gibing yourself until and unless you will have the roids. It seems to be possible but there would not be advisable at all in the game. I have also tried with the RPG and according to me it would be working appropriately. Personally I loved the people which you have mentioned over here in this particular game. I am hoping that all the gamers would love to use weapons to proceed further in the game.