Thread: How will you rate Microvolts up to now?

How will you rate Microvolts up to now?

Hi all, I have started playing Microvolts and I like the game very much. I am leaving this thread here so that to know other people love this game. As the title is enough to describe the purpose of the thread. So please rate this game out of 10 (x / 10) according to you and also mention the reason for which you are giving it that much point. Let’s see other user’s comments so that we can finally calculate the average rating for this game.

Re: How will you rate Microvolts up to now?

Hmmm….I will rate this game 8.2 / 10. There are still some glitches in the game and that need to be solved to increase its rating. It is also having the stupid clan system as it rates 10 looses as higher than 4 wins and 0 losses. It also lags a big which sometime becomes irritating for me. So if they can overcome to these issues then its rating will cross 9 from my side. I don’t know about others. So lest see what others think regarding this.

I offer it 3 stars from 5. The game is full of fun. And I'm very pleased that I have a IPAD two out of it. Zombie mode needs to be fixed. I get no joy from it. And the bomb Introduction is now my favorite accessory store cash only!? Not only is one of the most expensive in the country. With no MP also hinders the experience for me. I am not able to buy any new things. The new maps are needed as well. The game is fun and the company is doing well. You just cannot say it's perfect.

I will rate this as 8 out of 10. As some people talked about the lag in the game but in my case I did not found any lag in it. It is having good map which is full of fun. It is very simple but attractive game play. Therefore I like the game. Still there are some of the glitch in the game and that require to be resolved. But overall this game is good to play and full of enjoyment. This is just my view for this game.

It should be rated 8.5 / 10. I have given this point because there is certain pros and cons about this game which I am listing below.
    Pros:
    • It has Lots of maps.
    • It has many game modes.
    • Many characters t play with.
    • Addictive gameplay.

Cons:
    • All the Glitches are never looks to be resolved.
    • It is also facing Lag issues
    On the issue of delay, it seems that lately most of them have the 200 in ping, that makes me crazy. In fact, I want to play without a delay in everything I do. The error in thinking that I could use their fallen, but realizes it's too big.

4.5-6.0/10 probably make the game could use to crash colonal as an independent character, as in the toy wars and must give that other guy in the toy wars (which replaces Knox) ​​also should be added to the arms that only toy wars and saw a picture in a thread on the toy wars of the photos were a level and it looked like a park so you should also add that in + some parts pretty much get everything in the toy wars in microvolts because not everyone can get an IP address and make a Japanese account, etc to get the toy wars and has interesting things to many simply add in the things we do not have and wars toy that is more just, how to make a different character Colonel crash costs about 20 000 in more or less.