Thread: MicroVolts is running very slow

MicroVolts is running very slow

Hey Friends! I actually require your help in something! My game is becoming slower day by day and I am starting to insulate poorly. This is very annoying for me. My ping got as of 198 to 210, so the ping is not the difficulty I presume! What should I carry out to the game so that it functions / works faster? I want the fastness of the game back. I hope that it will be done soon with the help of your replies. Thank you in advance.

Re: MicroVolts is running very slow

I think that there is some problem in your computer and so it is showing you that problem. It is not the bug in the game as I am also using the same and it is working great for me. So if you want then you can use ccleaner. This will remove crap from your hdd. Once you are done with that then you should scan your system with the antivirus and make sure that the antivirus is up to date otherwise it will not work properly.

Be sure to keep most gigabytes of free hard disk space. The second is the software game engine, freeing up memory space junk closing unused RAM. Are the graphics really late? IE screen freezes from time to time for a few seconds or displayed every frame. If all else fails, perhaps a system restore point that was still in its original speed might work. I hope that this will help you to resolve the problem. Please reply if this helps you or not.

I suggest you the booster from Advanced System Care and it's Smart Ram from the Toolbox. Game booster lags me (my lag started when I used it) but with those is much easier to play a defragmentation of your disk would help too. Lowering graphics helps but it's not use if nvidia's (or what you are using) have settings on high quality. Anyway, you can try it once by lowering the settings for the card and check if that solves the problem for you.

I think that the game which you have installed is corrupted or some of the data that needs to run is missing from it and so it is showing that problem. My suggestion to you is to uninstall it from your computer and then install it again. The most excellent way to do this is to make use of a fresh copy of installer to avoid any kind of error from the installer. Try this one if nothing works for you and take it as the last choice for you.