Thread: Best Weapons in Red Faction: Armageddon

Best Weapons in Red Faction: Armageddon

What do you consider are the most excellent weapons within this game? I actually like the nano rifle. I am starting to be grateful for the magnet gun and the others I might take otherwise leave. I am not very much impressed with other weapons. I just wanted to share this with all the users on this forum and want to know the one they like in this game. So please reply that what do you consider about this.

Re: Best Weapons in Red Faction: Armageddon

You obtain that one pretty delayed within the game and that is close to the end. I have utilized the Assault Rifle pretty much in the whole game. I like the shotgun as well. I did not be concerned for the additional guns very much to be truthful. Although, the magnet gun is extremely fun to play around with. I don’t care what other people think about this but that is what I think and feel regarding this game.

I'm pretty sure that with the Plasma XNG-5000, we can compete with the shotty at close range of the weapons of science fiction. The only problem is that they are pre-order only. The shotty best pitcher in the precision plasma, but lost her spot and ammo capacity. The XNG-5000 is better than shotty damage per shot but lost in the accuracy and ammo capacity. I'm looking at the statistics that Prima is in your guide to the game. He grabbed me after winning the game and want to see how they summarize the entire history of the series.

I generally take AR, Plasma Nades, Singularity as well as Rocket Launcher. I barely ever make use of the Rail Driver as well as Naninte Launcher for the reason that they are boring. All the additional weapons I exercise from time to time. So in short, I like all the weapons in that except Rail Driver and Naninte Launcher as I told. But it doesn’t matter that someone likes which weapon. It’s up to you that what you like and what you want to use.

I use a pistol and a gun and I found that only magnet is affective weapon against all errors. The shot gun is not good on the giant and this is for the reason that if it becomes about who takes off half his life like the berserkers. I will kick it out through the Plasma Cannon every now and then, but I be inclined to stick to the Pistols.