Thread: Graphical glitches on Demon's Forge

Graphical glitches on Demon's Forge

I am having the windows 7 64 bit installed on my computer along with the intel core 2 duo 3.3ghz Nvidia GeForce GTX 285 and I am able to run this game at complete specs, but the I found that the beginning of the indoor sequence is having bad graphical glitches within the cracks of the stone. I am am having the beta driver meant for nvidia 275.27. Is there anyone else who is also facing this problem or is there any solution for this? Please help me.

Re: Graphical glitches on Demon's Forge

It looks very funny that how this game is not all that graphically remarkable except on my friend’s laptop (that is a one month old alienware) he have to play it on short settings, yet it plays Crysis at complete specs. I have also seen many of the same problem on internet so this is not only who is facing this. I hope that developer of the game will come up with the solution for this soon. Till then we will have to live with this.

I have the AMD card and that does not give me any problems or errors with the game. It might be the problem of Nvidia at this time. The game should not take much to run well. That looks like some compatibility issues or driver somewhere. Are you talking about Crysis 1 or 2? Game 2 in the second level of 1920x1080 at 50fps settings and get a very solid. In this game I'm the most with the same resolution with 8x AA on your video drivers and sit at 60. Perhaps some new drivers will come soon. I'm sure we're still functioning on things for The Witcher 2 and I know that AMD still have work to do there.

I am getting the same issue as you mentioned, I imagine InXile must know of this by now as I have seen many of the similar cases like this on internet. I'm running on all the maximum settings on a Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 3 GB RAM, 512 MB and GeForce 8800M GTS in 1920x1200 and it works great. Hopefully it will be patched shortly.

I tried many of the things to solve the problem but that did not work for me but I saw something very strange. I am having the Steam version and every time I edit the INI file and save it, when you load the game again, the graphics options are a throwback to medium and Vsync is back. I thought we fixed the error before, until I saw the graphics were set back to medium term. I hope this will be resolved soon.

This is probably what you all are experiencing some of the cards settings, you do not know the extent of this case; however, provide the details will remove MEDIUM World. Honestly, I see no difference between high and medium term for that configuration. Therefore, it does not hurt to lower it. After the first room he stopped for a while and thought it would be nice. It worked fine for the rest of the prologue, but as soon as I reached a chapter that began to constantly.