Thread: Can’t join Co-Op in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Can’t join Co-Op in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Hi friends I have recently started playing this game and it is the interesting game that I have ever played and the most important thing is that I enjoy the same and its gameplay. But the only issue here is that I am unable to play the game in Co-Op I mean when’ve I am trying and playing the game in Co-Op then it is literally not allowing me to do the same . I don’t know why I am getting this issue but really annoyed with it. Is there anyone who will help me out in this case and let me know how can play this game in Co-Op?

re: Can’t join Co-Op in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Yes, sometimes I have problems at 360. Some nights, his good, but one night I spent an hour trying to get into a game. When I did, the mission was over! What often is "Can not join lobby" message because it is complete, although only one person is listed in the lobby. Others can click on the lobby before me. I do not think the screen has a renovation, I think you have to update the server list. I am sure that once you will do the same then the problem may be solved.

Well I have gone through the problem that you are facing and I think that the "buffering" message and logo for about 2 minutes before he finally says he can not join. Irritating when it takes so long and often. CoD could be very problematic to find the lobby, but other games I've never had a problem with. Good examples are the Ministry of Health and BFBC 1 and 2 and 1943. Not sure what the answer though. And if you have something to do with port forwarding or technical material, do not tell me because I do not understand.

In connection with this last comment of mine, but would be good if the list actually lobby told the duration of the mission, the game was, is, in 25 minutes or less. I do not like playing a game on the right near the end. In fact, this is another issue that I had forgotten that you can in fact play the whole operation and get all the accomplishments just join all the task right at the end and really do not play until the end. I like the idea of dropping in and out of games, but maybe this achievement is only once they have completed a full mission from start to finish.

Well I think that there is the problem with the connection and that is the reason why you are unable to play the co-op I mean sometimes it happens that the game is installed appropriately but the saddest part here is that we can get the primary access to play the same in co-op. So here I want you to play the game in Co-op by changing the connection settings or just altering them if any found any issues and then see how the things goes here.