Thread: Hamilton’s Great Adventure crashes

Hamilton’s Great Adventure crashes

I have installed the Hamilton’s Great Adventure in my computer. It was working well for two days and after that it started crashing. Whenever I start the game then it crashes the game randomly and once this is happened then I am left with only one option and that is to restart the computer. This is very annoying. Is there any fix for this issue? If you know anything that can help me then please let me know about that. I will be thankful to all the replies. I am having the Windows 7 installed in my computer.

Re: Hamilton’s Great Adventure crashes

First of all I feel very sorry for the problem but before moving to the solution, I would like to ask you something. Is this happen to some specific point in the game or it just happens randomly. If you can provide some more information regarding the issue then this will be very helpful for us to provide the solution to you. So please provide these things in your next post and we will try to resolve the problem for you.

No, this does not happen to some specific point. It just occurred randomly after 20 to 30 minutes and I need to restart my computer as I mentioned earlier. Other than this, it also does not give me any error message or something that can help me to track the issue and so I am completely helpless. There is no more detail that I can provide you and I hope that you will get some idea by this. Thank you so much for the reply.

All you can do is just take a look at the crashdumps that is there in the game-directory. This may help you to determine that what can be the problem with that and how can it be resolved. If you want to see that then I would like to tell you that the game is there in the steam installation folder of your computer in "\steamapps\common\hamilton's great adventure\. See if you can get any help from there and reply us.

There might be some issue with the video card driver which is installed in your computer. It might be corrupted and so the game is not running properly. If reinstalling the driver does not help you then you should search for the latest driver release and install that in your computer. There are many of the similar cases where installing the updates of the driver solves the issue and I wish that it will do the same for you. Good Luck!!!

The game that you have installed in your computer might be corrupted or it is also possible that it is some of the files in that and do it is getting crashed. If that is the case then nothing is going to help you except reinstalling the game. So uninstall the game from your computer and once you are done with that then you will have to install the game again. It will be good if you can install the game with a fresh installer so that it will void the installer error if it is there.

What is the version of the PhysX that you are using? I think that you are having older version of it and that is the reason that you are facing this issue. In my case I am having the physx 9.10.0514 and there is no problem. So you should also install the same version of it and see if that can help you in any manner. This is onbe of the possible solution that I can recommend you.