Thread: Unable to play Bric-a-BRac in The Sims Medieval

Unable to play Bric-a-BRac in The Sims Medieval

I have installed The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine. I really love to play this particular game. However I am having an issue with Bric-a-BRac in the game. I am unable to figure out whether there is glitch in the game or there is something missing in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Bric-a-BRac in The Sims Medieval

There could be various reason which might be the root cause of the problem. First of all let me know about the operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer? Also let me know whether you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? So answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

I let you know that you should read the description appropriately. The Oak tree is having references for the cross and it would hint towards the religious meaning. There is a bear which would give you reference for the throne room. The pond is filled with the pool water and the castle bend the water in the game. So you should use the instructions which have been provided in the game and see whether it is helpful to you or not.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with graphic card drivers issue. Well I recommend that you should visit the official website and look for the latest version of the drivers. You should download the drivers on the computer and then you should installed the computer of yours. After installing the drivers you should reboot the computer of yours and try to play the game and see whether it is working or not.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there could be corruption of the game file on the computer of yours. Well I recommend that you should uninstall the entire game and then you should reboot the computer of yours. After uninstalling the entire game and reboot the computer of yours. Now should install the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game itself. In order to fix the bug issue you need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Also you should provide the information which has been associated with computer configuration and the problem which you are getting while playing the game. the developer would work around on the situation and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.